quinta-feira, 29 de maio de 2014

O mundo em mim


I do not know if it's me or what I think of the world
I do not know if people are, or how I see
Over the years much has changed in me , grew up , went out and formed
The vision I have of what is right and wrong , today I know that often , I'm not being exact , but often depends on the condition imposed .
I was very inquisitive silent today wonder aloud
Allow , permit me was one of the toughest chains that broke
I saw the love angle incorrect and more lethal
Was divided between the reason and the heart
For years I have reason to open the door to the feeling I realized that I can not always win
Actually , I realized that in love , unfortunately , there is a battle fought with all worsen existing arm .
I saw the deception , traps , lies, and all that is worst in a be
I fought until I render when it should be strong
Unsuccessful as a fortress once again , let me suffer slowly every nuance proposal
Until it was
Now I see the door , a new battle , a new dilemma
My hope , my failures , one tries not to miss life
For me, for you, for all that today , in pure form , we mean one for the other
If I would listen to all voices that sought to declare the inevitable
Yes , it took , but it was not long
At some point , a look , a word , an annoying prank and you beat me
The new , someone who has all the ability to be all that , probably , I can not have. Not from você.Infelizmente !
Again the door of my strength , I rise as a warrior with all the necessary arm , powerless to defend themselves , to defend it .
Again , between reason and the heart .
Opting for a promise by a commandment , for something sacred that not even know if one day happen .
When I have left is just to understand that ...
                                       
                                          " I'm the woman of your life ,
                                  disguised as your best friend "
                               
                                                                      Smallville

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário